home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, March 13, 2014

I'm Back....


Wondering where I've been? Well, I'm back and busy as ever! I have a lot of client projects going on so blogging has taken a back seat. Sorry, I've been slacking around here, but hopefully you'll enjoy the projects I'm going to be sharing with you in the coming weeks. 

I'm currently working on a nursery for a sweet little girl that's set to arrive in 6 short weeks! Needless to say, we are moving at a fast and furious pace! My client is so sweet and great at making decisions quickly which makes my job easier!


We ordered the Emelia sleigh crib from Restoration Hardware in Aged White.


We chose the Washed Velvet Bumper in Lilac, but we are getting a crib skirt made in a fabulous pewter, green, and amethyst silk ikat fabric! 


Light French Gray is going up on the walls in the nursery


Grape Mist is going on the ceiling in the nursery. 

Here's the current state of the bedroom:


We are using the dresser without the mirror, and everything else is moving into the guest room. 


Today, the wallpaper is being removed in the adjoining bathroom. The walls will be Grape Mist and the ceiling Light French Gray! A little reverse action! 

I can't wait to show you progress shots along the way. The crib will hopefully arrive in the next 2 weeks and then we can get moving rapidly! 










1 comment: