home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Mood Board




Happy Friday everyone! I'm in such a spring mode right now that I decided to come up with this flirty and fresh mood board for a girl's bedroom and bathroom! The best part is that all of these items are from the H&M home line. I'm obsessed with their clothes so why not jump on the rest of what they offer! Check out some of the prices and you'll see what I mean! I mean, how cute is that star throw blanket and I'm dying over the pillow! Any little girl or tween would love a room decked out in this decor!

Have any of you shopped the home line? I'm curious to know if you have and what kind of quality the products are. I'm thinking they are along the lines of IKEA probably! Please share if you have experience them before! I'd love your feedback!


2 comments:

  1. So Cute! I did not know they had a home line! I really like their clothes, and from the looks of it I will love their home line. : D

    ~Sarah
    http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete